ZION FAMILIES TOGETHER (ZFT) – Midweek Program
Come to build relationships and grow in your faith!
We are continuing the midweek program that was designed for families with young kids (PreK-5th Grade). Twice a month (2nd & 4th Wednesday nights), we will meet for a time where kids and parents will grow in their faith together and will develop a family here at church. We want to encourage spiritual growth in the kids and parents Christian identities. If you have young children, bring them along, this is a casual setting.
ONLINE- You can register online with this short questionnaire: CLICK HERE
PAPER- You can also request a paper copy or pick up a copy thru the Church Office.
We meet on Wednesday nights from 6:15 pm – 7:30 pm in the Sanctuary upstairs at Zion Lutheran and then head to the Family Life Center for activities and time to dig further into the topic.
Contact DCE Intern Darci at 319-393-2013 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like a paper registration sent to you or if you have any questions.
WHO to Bring…
- Small Children are welcome too!
WHAT to Bring…
- Your Bible
- Opening Service – Time to gather
- Memory Verse – Focus of night
- Greeting – Directions for Night
- Lesson of the Night – Instruction
- Games- Time to grow as brothers and sisters in Christ
- Craft- Hands on activity for kids to remember the lesson
- Dig In- Resources to use with kids to bring them up in their Christian faith and identity
- Closing Prayer – Dismissal